Constitution & Bylaws
The name of the Society is Bulkley Valley Community Arts Council
The purpose of this Society shall be to increase awareness of and access to the arts for the residents of the Bulkley Valley. The purpose shall be met by carrying out the following activities:
- Provide financial aid via grant programs and awards (bursaries and scholarships) to qualifying groups and/or individuals.
- Provide interest free loans to qualifying arts groups.
- Fund special community arts projects.
- Organize an annual fundraising event to raise money for BVCAC programs.
- Share knowledge with members and community arts groups.
- Facilitate cooperation between community arts groups and individuals.
- Act as a clearing-house for arts related information.
- To do all such other things as ancillary or incidental to the attainment of the above.
To review the Bulkley Valley Community Arts Council bylaws, visit BVCAC Bylaws.