BVCAC Scholarship Award
The BVCAC Scholarship Award is awarded to graduating high school students from the Bulkley Valley planning post secondary studies in an arts-related discipline.
Funding amounts available: Up to $1,500 annually (sometimes shared between multiple recipients)
Deadline: April 30th (each year)
How to Apply: Scholarship Award
- You must be a graduating high school student (or equivalent) planning to attend full time study in an arts-related program
- Funding is awarded upon acceptance into a full time arts program (such as visual art, digital art, creative writing, music, dance, theatre or film). NOTE: Funding is given upon proof of registration in a full time arts or applied arts program.
- See our Scholarship Award Policy for more information.
Your application should include:
- Your full name, mailing address and contact information (email)
- A cover letter outlining your intention for post-secondary studies in the arts
- Samples of artistic output or activities (optional)
- Letter of reference from a teacher or instructor (optional)
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to BVCAC, Box 3971, Smithers, BC V0J 2N0.
"Art has the role in education of helping children become like themselves instead of more like everyone else."
-Sidney Gurewitz Clemens